Some easy ones for the weekend
1) My uncle on my mom’s side is an only child. Explain.
2) A man who runs in front of a car gets _____. A man who runs behind a car gets _____.
3) Everyday at a company of 100 people there are 99 vehicles in the parking lot. Each employee leaves their house in the vehicle they own. How is this possible?
4) If the sky is yellow and a banana is red, then what color is grass?
5) Is it legal to marry your Great-aunt’s only sibling’s granddaughter’s only cousin?
6) 1 + 1 = ? (hint: not 2)